The Best Drinking Game
Drinky is the game that you can't afford not to have in your collection. We made an party game version of Uno. The world's most popular card game is now an official party! It is the best party game around.
The Uno Drinking Game
Drinky is the Uno party game. It is just like the classic game that rhymes with Juno, but with party rules. There are fun cards like “Make A Rule” cards to ensure that your games are fun and exciting. The game is familiar and guaranteed to have you and your friends laughing and tipsy at the same time. This is the best drinking game around.
So Much Action
All of your favorite action cards with fun new party penalties.
U-Turn - Reverse the direction of play & give a drink.
Skip - Skip the next player's turn & they take a drink.
D² (squared) - Drink twice and draw 2 cards.
Wilds - There are regular change color wilds & Drink 4 Draw 4 wilds.
Make A Rule - Any cards with the "Make A Rule" mark, the player gets to make a game long penalty rule!
How To Play
Objective: Be the first to get rid of all your cards!
Game Setup: Deal 7 cards to each player to hold.Place the remaining cards face down as the draw pile. The top card will be flipped to create the discard pile.
*If a wild card is drawn as the first card, stick it back in the draw pile, shuffle and try again.
Rules: The player to the left of the dealer goes first.
1. Each turn you must play one of your cards to match by: number, color, or action. If the player does not have a card to play, they must draw from the draw pile. A player can draw a maximum of 2 cards if they don’t have a card to play. If 2 cards are drawn with no playable card, the player must drink.
2. A wild card may be played anytime it is your turn. A wild card can change the color to the whatever the player chooses.
3. If an action card is played, the next player is subject to the card’s instruction. Ex. If a D² card is played, the next player drinks twice and draws 2 cards and their turn is over.
4. Once you have 1 card remaining, you must yell “drinky” and all of the other player must take a drink. If you are caught not saying “drinky” before the next players takes their turn, you must drink and draw 2 cards.
5. The game is over when a player runs out of cards.
These rules apply to all normal game play.
-If you play a matching number or action, the last player who played a card drinks.
-If you play an exact matching card, the last player who played a card takes a SHOT!
*If the draw pile runs out, take the top card off the discard pile and shuffle the rest for a new draw pile.
**If you want to play with more than 6 players or just want to have a lot more action, you can combine multiple decks for increased play odds. Feel free to play your own version of Drinky. A lot of the fun in gaming is being able to be creative and having fun!
U-Turn - The U-Turn card changes the direction of play and the person who played the card gives a drink to another player.
Skip - The Skip card skips the next player’s turn and the skipped player takes a drink.
D² - The D² (squared) card makes the next player drink twice and draw 2 cards, which ends their turn.
Wild - A Wild card can change the color of play to any color the player chooses.
Drink 4 Wild - The Drink Four Wild card can change the color of play to any other the player chooses. The next player also has to take 4 drinks and draw 4 cards, which ends their turn.
Make a Rule Cards - If any card has a “Make a Rule” addition, the player also creates a rule for the game.